SME & Banking Africa Forum 2017
Recognized like the engine of the African growth and principal vector of job creation, the African companies, in particular SME, account for 90% of the private companies. They must have a favourable environment and innovating policies to accelerate their development.
If you are an SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) in Africa, attend to :
- Meet banks, investment fund, guarantee funds, and other financiers who specialize in SME development.
- Reach new markets by meeting other SME of the African continent and the large companies in search of partners SME;
- Increase your knowledge & skill in vital subjects & issues that are imperative to your success through expert led master classes.
As a financier championing SME growth, attending the forum will allow you to:
- Meet African SMEs in full growth and in search of financing to accelerate their development present your innovative SME financing products
- Benefit from training and connecting with SME's on the most recent financing instruments
- Better understand of the SME markets in order to analyze the risk and the suitability of financing