10x1000 Tech for Inclusion is an open fintech learning platform sponsored by member Ant Group and IFC that enables learners to become drivers of digital economic growth. Its mission is to train 1,000 emerging talents and tech leaders each year for the next ten years.
On May 24th, 2021, Ant Group officially launched the 10x1000 online learning website and platform. Over 160 fintech practitioners from 17 countries and regions in Asia joined their opening ceremony of the Fintech Foundation 2021 May Program. In the coming month, they will go through a dynamic digital learning process that covers mindset - knowledge - skills with global lecturers from Ant and many institutional partners, with a common goal to apply these learnings to promote financial inclusion and sustainable development.
Read the following information if you consider joining but missed this one.
Who should consider attending:
- Frontline tech staff and mid-level management.
What will you learn:
- Why digitalization is creating new opportunities in inclusion.
- What technology makes financial inclusion possible.
- How to leverage this technology to create new solutions.
- 4-week online course, no more than five hours weekly.
- In the first three weeks, every week, there will be 2-3 self-study video lessons from Monday to Thursday, a group discussion, a live Q&A, and a quiz on Friday.
- In the fourth week, there will be a capstone project teamwork from Monday to Thursday, capstone team presentation on Friday.
Who are we looking for:
The program welcomes candidates who are:
- Experienced in fintech/digital economy business and a team leader or a senior individual contributor.
- Have strong technical skills and active contributor to the company's mission.
- Have great communication/presentation skills and willingness to share.
- Strong desire to learn and commitment to continuous self-improvement.
- Recommendation letter from the company's CTO or direct supervisor.
- Willingness to share back to companies after learning from 10x1000.
- Willingness to share in the 10x1000 community.
Read more about 10x1000 online learning program here>
Learn more about 10x1000 enrollment information here>