White Paper: Opportunities and Challenges for SMEs in the Context of Increased Adoption of ICTS
The General Secretariat of the Organization of American States (OAS) and Amazon Web Services (AWS) released a report detailing the issues SMEs are plagued with when adopting information and communication technologies (ICTs). According to the report, SMEs tend to have increased challenges compared to larger companies when adopting ICTS.
The report covers key topics including:
- Opportunities and challenges for SMEs in the context of increased adoption of ICTS.
- SMEs, data, privacy and personal data collection
- SMEs and cybersecurity awareness
- The role of the government in promoting a healthy cybersecurity ecosystem for SMEs.
- Active measures that can be taken by SMEs in order to strengthen their cybersecurity.