2021 is a year full of new initiatives! At the SME Finance Forum, we are eager to introduce you to the largest community of SME practitioners and C-Suite leaders in SME Banking.
We know that organizing events is a time-consuming task. However, sponsoring one of our events may be the easiest way to be present and be heard by your target audience.
Our events connect you to:
- 2600 participants, 1000 institutions, 150 countries in our Virtual Annual Conference
- 4200 participants from 100 countries during our 35+ Webinars events/year
- 17,000 practitioners from our mailing database
These are three reasons why you should consider sponsoring our events:
1. Brand Awareness: Enhance your brand awareness and get recognized as the supporter of the largest, highest-level, most technically in-depth and geographically diverse SME Finance community.
2. Business Development Opportunities: Develop your business, opening up to networking opportunities, showcasing your services or products during our events in multiple placements (virtual booths, demo pitches, videos, virtual B2B marketplace sessions).
3. Visibility: Get priority access to premium speaking slots during our events.
Depending on your needs, we offer several sponsorship opportunities and tiers:
-Year-round Sponsorship Packages including the Global SME Finance Forum Event
-“à la carte” Sponsorship Opportunities
-Multiple branding placements, including social media mentions
What our members say about our events
“You get to know what the rest of the world is doing. You share experiences. Most importantly, you get to find opportunities where you never thought they existed.”
Issac Awuondo, Group Managing Director, Commercial Bank of Africa.
Issac Awuondo, Group Managing Director, Commercial Bank of Africa
Please contact our Head of Operations, Hourn Thy at firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more!