The SME Finance Forum organizes regular virtual webinars for its members. Members can tune in to the webinars via WebEx. The webinars are designed to be interactive, and we encourage members to ask questions and engage in a discussion with the speakers. While most of those webinars are members-only, some sessions are open to non-members.
Join us in 2023, as we host a select program with industry experts from leading banks, innovative FinTech companies, development finance institutions, non-bank financial institutions, credit guarantee agencies, and regulators to talk about challenges and opportunities in SME banking.
This year, we will cover the following key topics: sustainable finance; inclusive finance; supply chain finance; agrifinance; digital transformation and ecosystems; data, risk, and regulation.
- June 28: Open Webinar: Partnering SMEs in responding to Climate Change
- May 31st: Open Webinar: Digitalizing SME lending: using alternative data & new age lending models
- May 17th: Open Webinar: Leveraging Data to Create Value Propositions for SME Clients
- April 19th: Open Webinar: Data and AI driving diversity in SME Lending
- March 15th: Open Webinar: Bringing More MSMEs into Credit - Embedded Finance in Emerging Markets
- January 26th: Open Webinar: COVID-19 and New Cyber Risk
- February 2nd: Open Webinar: Business Support Services for Women-Led MSME
- April 13th: Open Webinar: The Future of Finance for Women SMEs
- June 13th/14th Open Virtual Workshop: Digitalizing Supply Chain Finance
- June 15th/16th Open Virtual Roundtable: Leveraging Private Sector Investment to Promote MSME
- June 22nd Open Webinar: SME Lending & Social Impact in India
- July 21st Open Workshop: Addressing Gender Data Gaps for SME Finance
- November 23th Open Webinar Bank-Fintech Partnerships to Bridge the SME Finance Gap
- February 10th: Open Webinar - India Stack 2.0 - Revolutionizing Credit and Market Access for 60 million MSMEs
- March 31th: Member Only Webinar - Insurance for SME Resilience and Recovery
- April 8th: Open Webinar - Gender Lens Investing in Financial Intermediaries
- April 15th: Open Webinar - How Do We Prepare Women-led MSMEs for Success Post COVID-19?
- April 28th: Open Webinar - Unlocking Digitalization Opportunities for Banks and SMEs
- May 5th: Open Webinar - Making AI-based Finance Work for Women
- June 9th: Open Webinar - Directed Lending Practices across the DFI community
- June 16th: Open Webinar - Supply Chain Finance for Women-SMEs
- June 23th: Member Only Webinar - Innovations and Technology Disrupting SME Insurance
- July 7th: Open Webinar - Fundraising for SMEs and Startups: DeFi vs. CeFi
- September 1st: Open Webinar - Making Digital Financial Services Work for Women – A Focus on Digital Adoption
- September 30th: Member Only Webinar - Sneak Preview of the World Development Report 2022: Finance for an Equitable Recovery