List of Members-Only Webinars for 2016
Each month the SME Finance Forum organizes webinars for its members. Members can tune in to the webinars via WebEx or the phone. The webinars are designed to be interactive and we encourage members to ask questions and engage in a discussion with the speakers.
In 2016, we hosted a select program with curated content and industry experts from leading banks or innovative fintechs to talk about their approach to small business finance. Please find it below:
- January 28 – Financial Management Solutions for SME Banking Customers
- February 24 – Value Chain Finance: How Banks can Leverage Growth Opportunities for SME Banking Customers
- March 16 – Cross Border Support for SMEs - Risks and Opportunities
- May 18 – Developing Distinct Customer Value Propositions: What Banks Need to Know about the Women's Market
- May 12 – Building a high performance SME Banking Sales Model
- June 22 – Blockchain distributed ledger and Disruption of the SME Finance Agenda
- August 11 – Product Development in SME Banking - How Successful Banks Do It
- November 2 – Ten Steps to SME Banking Success
- November 16 – FinTech: The Buzz is real
- December 14 – Can Alternative Lending Be Successfully Transplanted from Developed to Emerging Markets?
If you are interested in learning more about the webinars please contact Jessica Alfaro at email@example.com
*Schedule subject to change based on the availability of speakers
** Open Webinar recordings may be accessed on our Vimeo Channel in this link.
** Past webinar recordings are available to SME Finance Forum members on our Vimeo Private Channel (password-protected)