Members Only Webinar Program for 2020
Each month the SME Finance Forum organizes webinars for its members. Members can tune in to the webinars via WebEx or the phone. The webinars are designed to be interactive and we encourage members to ask questions and engage in a discussion with the speakers.
Join us in 2020, as we host a select program with curated content and industry experts from leading banks or innovative fintechs to talk about their approach to small business finance.
- January 29th: Managing SME Banking in Challenging Conditions
- February 19th: Digital Banking Solutions – Platforms in SME Banking
- March 25th: Open Webinar - Digital Banking Solutions – Automating the Lending Process
- April 22nd: Open Webinar - Launch of Financing SMEs and Entrepreneurs 2020 Report: An OECD Scoreboard
- May 20th: Open Webinar - African Innovations in SME Finance: Mobile Financial Services
- June 24th: Data Analytics in SME Banking
- July 15th: Data Analytics - Part II
- August 18th: Open Webinar - African Innovations in SME Finance - Part II: Payment Technology (just announced)
- September 16th: Supply Chain Finance Innovations: Technology Platforms - Part 1
- October: Supply Chain Finance Innovations: Opportunities for Banks - Part 2
- November: Blockchain and Liquidity in SME Banking
December: Big Tech Investment in SME Fintech
If you are interested in learning more about the webinars please contact Jessica Alfaro at email@example.com
*Schedule subject to change based on the availability of speakers
** Open Webinar recordings may be accessed on our Vimeo Channel in this link.
** Past webinar recordings are available to SME Finance Forum members on our Vimeo Private Channel (password-protected)