With a purpose to create knowledge among SMEs and Financial institutions about the Credit Reporting for SME segment, the World Bank Group has developed two compelling and interactive online Learning Courses on this topic. These courses are intended to provide SMEs and lenders with the knowledge about MSME financing, credit information sharing, the role of credit information service providers, credit Reports, credit Score, and dispute resolution process.
The Financial Institution course, which will help the staff of lending institutions in understanding the importance and application of the Credit Reports in lending decisions.
- Access to Finance
- Credit Information Sharing
- Credit Reports
- Credit Score
- Alternate Sources of Data
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Recognize the importance of MSMEs
- Identify the formal financing options available to an MSME
- Recognize the steps in a loan approval process
- Recognize the role of the Credit Information Sharing System
- Describe the importance of a Credit Report
- Identify the role of a Credit Bureau
- Recognize your roles and responsibilities as an FI
Also view the course designed for SMEs, which is aimed at creating understanding among commercial clients about how effective credit reporting can positively affect their financial lives and improve their access to finance.