Matchmaking is open at Global SME Finance Forum 2019!
The Global SME Finance Forum 2019 is only 2 weeks away! Our B2B marketplace will take place on October 7th from 5:45PM to 7:00PM in a dedicated space (room 7&8), just right outside the main conference room at the Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. We want our vendors to find the best connections possible, no matter if you’re looking for a new client, hire or partner. Our networking tool, Brella, lets you view the event schedule, who is attending and book 1-to-1 meetings with your best matches.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you maximize your networking during the marketplace and throughout the event with this app:
- Download the App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Use code SMEFF19 to join the community
- Complete your profile, select your interests and write a catchy pitch
- Brella’s unique matchmaking algorithm will suggest the most relevant connections.
- Schedule your 15-minute meetings during the dedicated Marketplace hours.
- You’ll be assigned a specific meeting spot once your meeting is accepted
We hope you make the most out of this possibility! If you have any questions about Brella, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org