Reboot to Rebound: Stimulating Demand & Supply Side
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in partnership with the Ministry of MSME, Government of India is organizing the “17th CII Global SME Business Summit” which envisaged as a platform to develop a conducive mentoring environment for MSMEs, attaining operational excellence in manufacturing and services even now post covid, transformation with innovation, digitization of financial services, technology upgradation and skill development aiming to seamlessly integrate with the global value chain.
During the event, Matthew Gamser, CEO of the SME Finance Forum participated as speaker in the Session: "Shaping up MSME Ecosystem through Technology and Innovation- Industry 4.0.", carried out on where speakers deliberated on the current adoption levels of technology among MSMEs in India and strategies which are required for better adoption, such as better accessibility & modernization to Govt. and private Technology Centers, Tool Rooms and R&D centers, upgradation and customization of tech solutions in India as per the MSME industry needs, access to tech skill labor, affordability, role of startups & partnership with MSMEs.
- Mr Mathew Gamser, CEO, SME Finance Forum, International Financial Corporation, USA
- Ms Christine Boles, VP, Internet of Things Group, Intel Corporation, USA
- Shri Sudhir Garg, Joint Secretary, Ministry of MSME, Government of India
- Ms Kanchan Pant, Chief Operating Officer, Sharada Industries
- Mr Mukund Kulkarni, Co-Chairman, CII TechSaksham Core Group and Director, Expert Global Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Mr Vikram Chandra, Editor Ji