14th Annual Global Microfinance Forum
Since 2004, Uniglobal has been connecting microfinance institutions with investors. These forums have contributed to the securing of investments amounting to many millions of dollars.
Key questions to be addressed at the 14th Annual Global Microfinance Forum:
- What do investors expect from MFIs today?
- How to manage foreign exchange rate risks effectively?
- How to effectively promote microfinance services in the emerging markets?
- What is special that women bring to microfinance development?
- How to use crowdfunding in creating an effective piece of development finance?
Discussions will include the following hot topics:
- Financing SMEs: When "micro is too small";
- Technology driven financial inclusion as a key factor of sustainable development;
- Increased access to financing through cooperation with Credit Guarantee Funds;
- Scoring systems: on the way to a better risk assessment;
- Enabling vulnerable segments of the population to access insurance services;
- Microleasing: opportunities and constraints;
- Digital microfinance: opening new horizons;
- Investing in green microfinance.