Global SME Finance Forum 2015
During the first Global SME Finance Forum 2015, which was held on 15-16 November 2015 in Antalya, Turkey, the SME Finance Forum launched its global member network.
The Forum’s founding members include banks, technology “disruptors”, regulators and development finance institutions from around the world committed to accelerating financing for small businesses.
This event brought together leaders from financial institutions, development financial institutions, and fintech companies. The two-day program was designed to provide insights on innovation and transformative technologies that can accelerate small business finance.
Agenda and speakers' list are available on Global SME Finance Forum 2015
Video recording of the various sessions
- Highlights from the launch of the SME Finance Forum Global Network
- Today's Radically Different Consumer
- Strengthening SMEs Panel
- Banking Innovations Panel
- Global Partnerships for SME Finance and Signing Ceremony
- Launch of the SME Finance Forum’s Global Membership Network
- Post-crisis Regulatory Reforms and SME Finance
- Welcoming remarks
- B2B and Alternative Delivery Channels Panel
- Risk Underwriting Panel
- Learning from Recent Innovations—Disruption or Evolution?
- View from the Corner Office
Sixty Months of Change
Presentations shown during the conference
- Always in Beta: Today’s Radically Diﬀerent Banking Customer
- Sixty Months of Change
- Learning from Recent Innovations: Disruption or Evolution?
- Size Up - Big Data for Small Business
- Cashflower: Easy Financial Mangement for Small Businesses
- Digital Money Management - Powered by Strands
- Introducing Red Zebra
- Developing Digital Propositions for Banks to Create Deeper Relationships with small business customers
- Loan Origination, Underwriting, Monitoring and Management - Verde Core Banking Platform
- CreditEase: Leveraging Big Data Analytics for Risk Control and Management
- EFL: Psychometric Credit Scoring Enables Better Lending Decisions
- AMP Credit Technologies - Technology-enabled SME lending for Banks
- First Access - Driving Financial Accessibility
- Digital Payments for Growth - Kopo Kopo
- Optimizing the Financing to the Supply Chain - eFactor Network
- B2B Finance & Alternative Delivery Channels - Mistral Mobile
Oxigen - SME Credit Solution
Press Release and Media Flash
- Queen Maxima and Turkish Deputy PM Launch SME Finance Network
- Banks and Fintech Companies Come Together to Discuss Vision 2030 for Small Business Finance